There are many opportunities to engage with others in the community. Check out what’s coming up:
- This event has passed.
BCMOS Hiking – TrailRider Hike to CAMOSUN BOG
July 3 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm PDT
The BCMOS Pacific Spirit Regional Park hiking centre operates on the University of BC Endowment Lands. The 1,885-acre park is a beautiful, multi-purpose recreational area.
This destination hike is a round-trip hike to Camosun Bog starting at Pacific Spirit Park.
For more information, starting May 26, please call 236-513-Hike (4453) or e-mail at Hiking@bcmos.org.
***Please note your booking is PENDING until it is confirmed by staff. They will send you a RESERVED confirmation or contact you if there is a conflict.***
* Please note the following:
- The maximum number of hiking reservations is three(3). Once you have completed all three, you may book up to another three.
- We meet at the Pacific Spirit Park Hiking Centre.
- Please dress appropriately on the day of the hike.
- The TrailRider can accommodate people of all sizes – a special seat insert adds comfort and safety for Riders under 5 ft (150 cm) and/or 90 lbs (40 kg).
You are welcome to bring your own Sherpa (family and friends) or Sherpa are supplied.
* COVID-19 Protocols are followed: we will have appropriate PPEs. Social distancing may not be followed due to the Sherpa locations on the Trailrider (front and back) and if the participant requires transfer from the wheelchair to the Trailrider.
Have something to share? We would love to have you contribute!
We’re always looking for more people and organizations to host interesting and engaging live disability focused webinars. If you have an idea for a workshop or presentation, we would love to hear from you.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.